The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,137 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Been there and it does suck. I called my boss one time to tell him i needed more time and he could hear the gobbler in the background! I never did pull the trigger on that one.

·
Registered
10,495 Posts
This will make you laugh...... Made a 1 hour drive from work today and finally got to my intended hunting area. Look down into the field and there is a longbeard down in the corner. As I was getting ready to get dressed and loop around to come in the backdoor my phone rings. It my wife, "Ethan (my oldest who is three) just projectile vomited four times in the car ! You need to get home now ! " So now here I am sitting here watching Mickey Mouse Club House with the two oldest ones while they eat popsicles. My wife is outside cleaning the Forester with the baby. Ethan seems to be doing fine now. Oh well, maybe I will get out tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Man I hear you about the work..... Did the exact same thing this morning. Had to leave a gobbling bird who was 15-30 min from being on my lap to run out and hustle to work....

Sucked

1 - 5 of 5 Posts