The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there was this group of whack-jobs that posted non-stop.

Wonder what ever happened to all of them? Heck, they even built an entire island for some dude. One guy lost his dog...did he ever locate it? There was a kangaroo incident. Many bannings and potential bannings.

Sheer craziness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,941 Posts
Well, tarnation! As I live and breath, Ole Cactus Jack! How yinze been, you ole prickly pear, you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,941 Posts
MOFO1 said:
One guy lost his dog...did he ever locate it?
We found the dog but we lost him. Last time he was seen he was headed to some place called Pine Creek with some other gentlemen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buckethead said:
Well, tarnation! As I live and breath, Ole Cactus Jack! How yinze been, you ole prickly pear, you?
Just taking a day off to kill a bird. Maybe tomorrow too. I've been busier than a one-legged man in a...well, you know the rest.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,503 Posts
Sounds like a good name for a camp; Lost Dog Island
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad the dog was found. Too bad about the chap. I've heard stories about folks joining a band of gypsies or the carnival or just taking kindly to the similar, well....

Weather Report: This just in. It's going to be cloudy with a chance of Hades freezing over due to the recent spotting of one, Cactus Jack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,191 Posts
Looks like the Obama pardon came early, and I thought it was just for the black irish.
Hope the birds are more cooperative in yours section of the yard then the deaf mutes I am still looking for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,191 Posts
No....cactus, lost dogs, cell block H and a boxing kangaroo.
If sheep were involved that must have been in the cell block H section so can't speak for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,028 Posts
MOFO1 said:
Buckethead said:
Well, tarnation! As I live and breath, Ole Cactus Jack! How yinze been, you ole prickly pear, you?



Just taking a day off to kill a bird. Maybe tomorrow too. I've been busier than a one-legged man in a...well, you know the rest.
Are only bearded jail birds legal for the Spring Season?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Birch812 said:
Looks like the Obama pardon came early, and I thought it was just for the black irish.
Hope the birds are more cooperative in yours section of the yard then the deaf mutes I am still looking for.
Spent a whopping 30 minutes on the call at max. They were hot yesterday. Three youngsters together, tagged one over 8".

The youth day at another spot was nearly the same scenario...just too much woods and hill between us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BCOZ....you did know the dregs you were dealing with when you signed. LOL
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,503 Posts
I enlisted cause I thought the pay was better, and heard that you were also joining....

I was helping someone who always Got Out Late look for his dog, and he said mofo joined the elite. I just assumed...
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top