The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts

Yes, she sure is scary.
Feinstein should step her old self down for someone more suitable for the job, say a Republican. She should worry more about bladder control than gun control, simply because she's an idiot.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Seen her ban list. Looks like she got a copy of shotgun news and listed every gun she seen in there. Had to laugh when I read "308 match" on the list.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
The scary part is that the Philly and DC police departments provided her with the "props" to make here case about shredding the 2nd amendment.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Samuel said:
Seen her ban list. Looks like she got a copy of shotgun news and listed every gun she seen in there. Had to laugh when I read "308 match" on the list.
Oh, make no mistake, bolt action "sniper rifles" are next up. We will see her standing up there with a Model 700, telling us all how these "military-style sniper rifles" can kill people from over a mile away and need to be removed from civilian possession. "Nobody needs to shoot 1,000 yards to kill a deeeeeer"...

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
Samuel said:
Can you find and post that list. That would be good info.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
List of Firearms Prohibited by Name

Rifles: All AK types, including the following: AK, AK47, AK47S, AK–74, AKM, AKS, ARM, MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR–47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK–47, VEPR, WASR–10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47 and ARM, Norinco 56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS; All AR types, including the following: AR–10, AR–15, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, Armalite M15–T, Barrett REC7, Beretta AR–70, Bushmaster ACR, Bushmaster Carbon 15, Bushmaster MOE series, Bushmaster XM15, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical Rifles, Heckler & Koch MR556, Olympic Arms, Remington R–15 rifles, Rock River Arms LAR–15, Sig Sauer SIG516 rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR556 rifles; Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1; Beretta CX4 Storm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter; Daewoo K–1, K–2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100, and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL, LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR, and FS2000; Feather Industries AT–9; Galil Model AR and Model ARM; Hi-Point Carbine; HK–91, HK–93, HK–94, HK–PSG–1 and HK USC; Kel-Tec Sub–2000, SU–16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE–57, Sig Sauer SG 550, and Sig Sauer SG 551; Springfield Armory SAR–48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rife M–14/20CF; All Thompson rifles, including the following: Thompson M1SB, Thompson T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1B, Thompson T1B100D, Thompson T1B50D, Thompson T1BSB, Thompson T1–C, Thompson T1D, Thompson T1SB, Thompson T5, Thompson T5100D, Thompson TM1, Thompson TM1C; UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZI Mini Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, and UZI Model B Carbine; Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78; Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.

Pistols: All AK–47 types, including the following: Centurion 39 AK pistol, Draco AK–47 pistol, HCR AK–47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK–47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK–47 pistol, Yugo Krebs Krink pistol; All AR–15 types, including the following: American Spirit AR–15 pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, DoubleStar Corporation AR pistol, DPMS AR–15 pistol, Olympic Arms AR–15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; DSA SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP–9 and MP–45; Heckler & Koch model SP-89 pistol; Intratec AB–10, TEC–22 Scorpion, TEC–9, and TEC–DC9; Kel-Tec PLR 16 pistol; The following MAC types: MAC–10, MAC–11; Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 Mini Pistol, MPA460 Pistol, MPA Tactical Pistol, and MPA Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M–11, Velocity Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer P556 pistol; Sites Spectre; All Thompson types, including the following: Thompson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types, including: Micro-UZI.

Shotguns: Franchi LAW–12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the following: IZHMASH Saiga 12, IZHMASH Saiga 12S, IZHMASH Saiga 12S EXP–01, IZHMASH Saiga 12K, IZHMASH Saiga 12K–030, IZHMASH Saiga 12K–040 Taktika; Streetsweeper; Striker 12.

Belt-fed semiautomatic firearms: All belt-fed semiautomatic firearms including TNW M2HB.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
She broke D.C's gun laws with her gun display, but had "special permission" from the police to display them.

·
Registered
424 Posts
COOL!! None of mine (all sold) are/were on the list!

Silly ol' woman!

OH WAIT!!

if it doesn't have "AR" as the model # is that an "AR Type" if it's not listed??
Oh heck, doesn't matter anyway, 'cause I'm NOT playing!
(sold them anyhow)

·
Registered
424 Posts
HEY!! I know that woman!!
I saw her on the Wizard of Oz!
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">The WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST!!</span></span>

·
Registered
513 Posts
Interesting to see the Barrett M107A1 and the M82A1 on the list. Sure there semi-auto but I think they only hold 10 rds. But never the less I have a hard time believing that someone is going to lug a 57" long 32 pound gun into a classroom and start shooting up the place. I know when I think AR style the Barrett 50cal is the 1st thing that comes to mind.
But I guess its not a hunting gun per se, so lets get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Muzz said:
Yes, she sure is scary.
Feinstein should step her old self down for someone more suitable for the job, say a Republican. She should worry more about bladder control than gun control, simply because she's an idiot.
Haha... That's good stuff there!!

·
Super Moderator
26,987 Posts
Under Frankenfeinstein's proposal, this "assault weapon" would be banned!

Marlin Model 60- 14 shot tubular magazine.

According to a summary from Feinstein's office, her bill would place bans on 120 "specifically named firearms," as well as certain other semiautomatic guns -- and those with a fixed magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I don't know Bcoz----put a black synthetic stock or a pistol grip on that thing and it might just magically turn into one of them there "weapons of mass murder"

·
Super Moderator
26,987 Posts
According to that witch it already is. Holds more than 10 rounds in a fixed magazine.

My point in posting that is for those in our ranks that agree with this crap.

·
Super Moderator
26,987 Posts
Just going by the spec sheet on Marlin's web site. Either way, they're both banned under this proposal!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts