The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some SLOBS will dump anything on State Game Lands. The person was caught thanks to him leaving his address in his garbage. Can you believe this excuse he gave? "Don't tell me someone stole my garbage and dumped it on State Game Lands, AGAIN!" Dumbest quote of the year. Didn't say they were smart. He was fined and ordered to clean it up. Some one took the jacuzzi but dumped all the trash inside on the ground.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1oldman said:
Got off easy in my opinion. Should have been given hours of cleaning up game lands, as well as his junk !
No argument here.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
These clowns should be required to wear a brightly colored (maybe flo. pink) and should be responsible for policing a stretch of highway for an entire year.They wouldn't have to do it weekly but I think walking a mile or so 12 times in a year would change ones outlook on littering.....I wonder what this hogs yard looks like?Probably immaculate because he dumps his trash along the road...SWINE!

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Yeh, the highway that goes through my SGL here is a drinking road and after the weekend the roadside is full of cans, bottles, and McDonalds bags. The PGC parking on top of the mountain is a favorite dump as well as a human breeding site if you catch my drift..All a LEO would have to do is drive past it late at night to see it all happening.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Tires are another thing that kills me. Its like $2.00 a tire to get rid of them when you buy a new set. But instead they load them in their truck drive into the woods and throw them out. I guess their time and gas aren't worth very much.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
10der222 said:
These clowns should be required to wear a brightly colored (maybe flo. pink) and should be responsible for policing a stretch of highway for an entire year.They wouldn't have to do it weekly but I think walking a mile or so 12 times in a year would change ones outlook on littering.....I wonder what this hogs yard looks like?Probably immaculate because he dumps his trash along the road...SWINE!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Hog. Pig. Sow. I could give a few other examples but I'll let you be colorful and read my mind.

No excuse for this when we have many legit dump sites to get rid of trash! It's too bad we don't have dump sites to deposit human waste.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What really gets me is when they throw all their bottles and fast food garbage in a small plastic shopping bag and tie it up nice and neat THEN throw it out the window. If your gonna do that why not just throw it in the gas station garbage can????

·
Registered
19,972 Posts
My favorites are the ones that save up all their trash from the weekend and then neatly stack the 2 or 3 large contractor bags along the shoulder of the highways.
Litterbugs should have to spend one day doing community service work for every pound of trash they dump.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big Ken said:
Yeh, the highway that goes through my SGL here is a drinking road and after the weekend the roadside is full of cans, bottles, and McDonalds bags. The PGC parking on top of the mountain is a favorite dump as well as a human breeding site if you catch my drift..All a LEO would have to do is drive past it late at night to see it all happening.
Call your local WCO idealy while its happening if you can. If not just let him or her know time and location. A vehicle description and plate(s) help as well. They love catching Slobs.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Post his address so we can drop some stuff
off at his house.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matchman said:
Post his address so we can drop some stuff
off at his house.

I would love to however, I'd get in more trouble than he did with our laws. There isn't much room at his house for more trash anyway. His yard is littered with it.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
KaptnCottontail, I live in Monroe 3D as well. That picture wouldn't be in the Hypsie Gap area, would it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts