The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
28,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 19,425 Registered Users right now....BE COOL to see 20,000 members by 9/19/2009.

Get you friends to sign-up so 1. They know about the Shindig and 2. they can join us here for the 2009-10 hunting season.....it is only a dozen a day.... COME ON HPA!!!!!

·
Registered
11,438 Posts
A free decal....sure....wait, he never did send me one.

Nice royalties from the "traffic".

·
Registered
28,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have the whole box of decals and don't plan to leave with any....and MOFO I will personally install one on the MOFO mobile.

It would likely be best if you did not give me a mailing address I could google map anyway.....

You guys must think the O Admin runs this site they way you keep asking for money. We try to only spend what we can earn that year....
although we are giving away a .45 credit for those wishing to trade in their old long IDs for shorter 3 letter ones....
OK before the thread gets moved to political I'll stop.

·
Registered
11,438 Posts
You miht not like it here.....we don't take too kindly to your types.

He got a purty mouth, don't he?

Badda ding dahding dahding dahding.

Ever seen the Red Mo up close? No.....well.....you're in for a treat

·
Registered
21,042 Posts

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Isnt someone going to be there with a laptop to let new comers register that weekend?.

You guys are slippin man.I'm ashamed

I'm waiting till that weekend and its 19,998 and let my son and wife register so they win that SUPER GRAND PRIZE!!
.Take care,Paul...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Actually yes... I am happy to say the is wireless internet access there for all... There is also a community computer there for anyone to use, as well for sure the laptops that will also be floating around...

Cant wait, coming quick though!

Tom

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Tom hope you didnt take me serious.

I was just razzin the guys.Thats a excellent service though.Gives anyone a chance who hasnt seen or heard of us to get right online and get a first hand look and even more importantly.....register!!

Thanks again for all your doing and have done for John and the site in general for this wonderful event,you and your group are AWESOME.

I cant wait to get out there with the family myself.Take care,Paul...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
jax, are you planning to attend this event? i intend to make it to there also. only thing is we are expecting a grandbaby soon. might have to make a trip to Va. hope they dont come at the same time. would like to meet you. take care paul.

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Good time to send a link to your friends about the site and tell 'em to sign up!

While you are at it, tell 'em they do NOT want to see me in the dunk tank and to vote for anyone BUT me. lol

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>Member #: 209xx </span>

The member numbers have reached this point. Could we really have lost over 1100 registered members?

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Sure! The way Gunny whacks em, why not... which makes me question WHY i have so many more dank tank votes than he does!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
19,786 closer, but not there!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts