The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
One of the few products on the market that works EXACTLY like it says! As stated above, worth it's weight in gold!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yep,they work. Worth the $

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I agree they come in handy when the bugs are out looking for human flesh for a meal

·
Registered
481 Posts
Just came back from a New Brunswick spring bear hunt, would never think of going without one. Went through it before the thermacell, best thing going since the invention of the wheel.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Yep, agreed to everything. One broke, immediately got a replacement! They are awesome.

I have the cloth case thing with the straps and buckle. It holds extra pads (I wish it held an extra butane cartridge) and I just clip the buckle around the shoulder strap of my vest with the grate facing up. I only turn it on when I'm sitting and that can get kind of hot but I don't have to worry about it because when I get up to go and shut it off, it just hangs outside my vest.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Twenty bucks well spent. I don't always use it, but when I need it, it's invaluable.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
They work great. Use mine mostly in early archery season and late spring gobbler.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts