The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
That's awesome.. they should really put the size on in July as I think it's the month they grow the most.. it'll be interesting to see what the guy in the last pic turns out to be. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I think they are way behind this year in there antler growth or at least in my area they are ! I just pulled 5 cards on Monday and most of mine in that area are only have brow tines and starting there beams (about 3") I also pulled 6 cards last weekend and they had the same thing. some are big around at the base but not much growth. I know there are some big guys left in the area but do you guys think they'll be able to reach there full potential ? I have nothing with G2's yet !

·
Premium Member
24,151 Posts
Nice bucks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been saying that to. I live in the North west corner of the state in the Allegany National Forest . The bucks here in some areas like mine are about 2 weeks behind from where they were at the past 5 years. , I save all my pictures and compared 1st of June thru 1st of July photos going back 5 years and were not where we should be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts