The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
The "I am entitled to it" " I want it free" " I am iilegal and want to stay" " I don't like to work" These votes did America in.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everyone needs to send this to the news media so the people get to see how uninformed obama's gun task force leader really is! I have sent it to fox suggesting they get some gun experts to go through it and explain where he is off base. We can't have idiots like this controlling the conversation.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Biden is a sportsman. Ahh, that's where his expertise comes from. He's an idiot.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
LLB, agreed. Easy for us to call him an idiot but many folks watching this aren't knowledgeable about guns...and they have no reason to doubt him...and apparently his 'new math', by the way...

I don't believe his slip-ups are slip-ups...I think they're intentional...they know how uninformed people are, and that most are too lazy to research anything...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Soooo...... Biden doesn't want law abiding citizens to have guns to stop a killer. They want to give unarmed citizens a few seconds between magazines changes to stop a killer with their hands. What?

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
No way he's THAT bad at math..and I don't beleive for one second he's a fool (ignorant about guns? maybe - but no fool)...he's reaching, and stretching...BECAUSE...this truly is NOT about saving lives...not for the feds anyhow...methinks they know far more than they let on (and they've let on ALOT) about our country's future...they want, no... they NEED...citizens disarmed.

·
Registered
465 Posts
DennyF said:
Anyone else catch Biden's claim about having heard the shots, on the day of the Amish School shootings a few years ago? Uh oh, looks like he's been caught in yet another "fib"?

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local...l#ixzz2J0sBa1w1
Yeah, I seen that too. Whipped out Google Earth just to research it and the claims by the newspaper are correct. What I believe he heard was Mr. Zook's intent to harm a young chicken hawk.

·
Super Moderator
14,542 Posts
deadon4 said:
The "I am entitled to it" " I want it free" " I am iilegal and want to stay" " I don't like to work" These votes did America in.
Well that and Obama being able to carry as many as 108% of all the registered voters within a voting precinct.

Some seemingly impossible miracles can just kind of happen when you have rigged elections. With such results even the Village Idiot should be able to figure out the election results were rigged in at least some precincts across our Country. When you have precincts with over 100% of all registered voters voting for one candidate, in my opinion it casts a TREMENDOUS amount of doubt on the ENTIRE electoral process.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Killin'time said:
2 words... Free Riders
The correct term is "Government Benefit Enthusiasts".

That's the PC way to say it, since we don't want to offend anyone.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
tdd said:
He's for a ban of "assault weapons" that he then says are rarely used in crime? Huh?
As we all know, "assault weapons" are rarely used in crimes. In fact, about 3% of all gun crimes are done with rifles, yet those are the targets of legislation. Why? We all know that it will do little for "gun safety measures". It's about limiting the civilian public's firepower in the event ... . . . to be continued.

The VAST majority of gun crime is committed with handguns, but there they are not calling for banning handguns. This is the left's way of chipping away at the 2nd amendment in their push for total disarmament of the people. Let's start with the "big bad evil assault weapons".

Don't buy any of their lies. I suspect most of the folks reading this aren't buying it....tell a friend or family member. spread the word. Owning guns doesn't make you a criminal. Don't let them treat you like one.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
DennyF said:
Anyone else catch Biden's claim about having heard the shots, on the day of the Amish School shootings a few years ago? Uh oh, looks like he's been caught in yet another "fib"?

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local...l#ixzz2J0sBa1w1
Yea that was the funniest thing I ever herd. I live less than 4 miles from that school shooting and the closest golf course is another 4 miles in the opposite direction. Now how did he hear shots that were taken INSIDE of a building 7.75 Miles away? Now I live less than 3 miles from Atglen Gun club and they shoot sporting clays and Hi power silhouette OUTSIDE every weekend And I hear nothing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts