The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Sooner or later, common, respectful people are going to get tired of all this, and when it happens, these animals are going to find out what death and destruction mean. The lynch pin has been pulled, and it's not going to be a peaceful resolve. A lot of people are going to be killed in the aftermath, from both sides. But in the end, America will pull through because the real Americans who love this country will not care if you're ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, NFAC, Democrat, Republican, Christian, or Muslim. Real America is still watching and waiting. We all know when the giant awakens, it is a powerful entity that will not bow down, and true Americans are capable of fighting, (and winning) for what our beliefs and morals are.Like Charley said :
This lady may have stumbled
But she ain't never fell

·
Registered
694 Posts
I see about 6-7 Biden signs in my neighborhood!!
I write these people off as complete morons!!!
No reasonable thinking person could think that Joe Biden is capable of even dressing himself let alone do a job of any kind.
Not to mention his record of corruption and accomplishing nothing for 40+ years.
I wonder what they thought was so great about the obama Biden 8 years that they want back now?
What you see in that video is the Direct results of those 8 years.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Thanks for Posting ! Is anyone here actually going to vote for Biden ?
Yes there are people that will vote for Biden. They have lost the ability see with clarity, think clearly about whats going on around us and have lost all concept of right and wrong. They will take one tidbit of of a twisted lie fed to them by the Marxist Democrats and hang onto it like a pit bull and shut out every ray of truth that might lighten their hate for America.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Looking at the clip I'm thinking ya might need to be armed to get to the polls . With no police like the Democrats want, with people afraid to leave their homes like the Democrats love and paid Democrat terrorist controlling the streets and airways they will influence the election. They can't do it with a platform!

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
I don’t like it when people call these protesters animals. It’s very insulting to them. Animals just live their lives how God intended .
I think savages , monsters, evil and mentally deranged is much more appropriate. Calling them animals is actually a compliment compared to what they really are.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for Posting ! Is anyone here actually going to vote for Biden ?
Yes people will vote for Sleepy Joe because of their hated for Trump. He gave us, and them, the best economy ever. Yes I know it's in the tank right now due to the Chinah-Virus shutdowns, and we need to be concerned about the number of small businesses that stated they are finished, never to reopen. But who would you rather have overseeing the next recovery phase, Trump who has already done it, or "Hi, I'm Joe Biden's wife, Joe Biden" who has already announced massive tax increases on people and businesses as his "plan"?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I don’t like it when people call these protesters animals. It’s very insulting to them. Animals just live their lives how God intended .
I think savages , monsters, evil and mentally deranged is much more appropriate. Calling them animals is actually a compliment compared to what they really are.
They should be called terrorists and dealt with like our government deals with any other terrorist. Our government goes to other countries to take out terrorists to protect our interest, no reason the ones trying to destroy this country from within should be treated any differently.

·
Registered
555 Posts
This may sound crazy but I used to think that those that believed 911 was an inside job were a little off. But when I see how blatantly the MEDIA looks us in the eye and lies, well who knows!
THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO GO VIRAL ! Post it where ever you can .It explains more than just the riots!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looking at the clip I'm thinking ya might need to be armed to get to the polls . With no police like the Democrats want, with people afraid to leave their homes like the Democrats love and paid Democrat terrorist controlling the streets and airways they will influence the election. They can't do it with a platform!
Sound advice. I fully expect the Marxists thugs to go all out to intimate voters at the polls. Remember the Black Panthers intimidating voters under AG Holder's watch? That was just a prelude to what we'll see in November. I will be armed.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Look deeper. Those that will vote for Biden will do so knowing full well that it will essentially be the Obama regime’s third term. Joe has already said that he would bring back Rice, Jarrett, Kerry, Hillary, Holder, etc and THEY would be running the show.

Sure, there are some “blue dog” democrats that will vote for Biden because they believe he is a “moderate” and is “for the working man” but they are lazy to not figure out what a Biden presidency would mean...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Look deeper. Those that will vote for Biden will do so knowing full well that it will essentially be the Obama regime’s third term. Joe has already said that he would bring back Rice, Jarrett, Kerry, Hillary, Holder, etc and THEY would be running the show.

Sure, there are some “blue dog” democrats that will vote for Biden because they believe he is a “moderate” and is “for the working man” but they are lazy to not figure out what a Biden presidency would mean...

Very true. Biden has already identified himself as a "transitional president". Think about what that dog whistle means.
If he is elected and they keep the house and gain in the senate they will use the full power of the federal bureaucracy to establish a permanent voting majority. They will enact laws that legalize how they consolidate control and the U.S.A. as we know it will cease to exist.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts