The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheaper than professional saws, its paid for itself two times over in less than a year. Well maybe four times over. Payroll costs ain't cheap these days.
Paid for itself this last summer by cutting every third bannister posts off the deck. It was then painted.
This week I used the wood blades to cut and trim two hardy, Crepe Myrtle trees. Had to use the reciprocating saw to drop branches right between two household power lines. The close work worked well.
Off for Christmas and after that I finish cutting up the fire wood. I call it my rehab work. It forces me to work muscles I wouldn't normally in retirement.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
I have bought some hf stuff most seem to be ok for the average home owner....for what i need it does the job

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I too have been pretty satisfied with tools from harbor freight. Generally, I will buy things that I need once in a while there, and pony up on items you use all the time.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha, on another inexpensive trip. I have three inexpensive fiberglas fishing poles just waiting for some spring trout fishing. Caught a mess of trout over the years.

The fact they are over 25 years old and cost less than $15 back then, doesn't bother me at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts