The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pig farm is back in the news. According to Butler Eagle, Larry Lint has lost hundreds of thousands of dollars of trophy size boar and deer after someone cut his fence. Between new years eve and new years day, about 70 deer and 150 wild boar escape thru a hole cut in the wire fence.

·
Registered
454 Posts
ThAt's not good! 150 wild hogs can turn into 1000 in no time, that's Alot of devistation! I sure hope they can get a handle on the situation.

I have always why these places are not made by law to steralize these animals in the case that they would get loose they could not establish a breeding population.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Article on the front page of the Butler Eagle today, says he has recovered 4 of the deer and about 75 of the smaller boar. He has been told by wildlife officials the animals now will be euthanized on sight.

·
Registered
9,485 Posts
Did this guy ever try to raise crops?I sold a corn planter to a place up there about 10 years back and I think that,s what it was called.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Wow, just what we need, pigs fanning out.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I hope they find the joker who cut the fence and give him the max. Idiot on so many levels. Hopefully they brag and get caught

·
Registered
18,300 Posts
probably some animal rights group.

·
Registered
18,300 Posts
i just read in the paper he recaptured about 100 hogs and some deer. there are some giant bucks that got out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts