The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max lost his battle at 9:40am morning to his brain tumor. Thank you everyone for the prayers and support.

Sincerely,
Mike

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
The prayers continue for Max's family.
He lost the battle on this side, but now the ultimate victory is his!

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Very sorry to hear that, that's truly sad. I send my best
wishes to his family, can't imagine how hard this must be.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Prayers for the family and all whose lifes were touched by Max.I am sure there is a special place in heaven for him.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Sorry to hear about Max - i was just thinking of him yesterday wondering how he was making out. His family is going thru something nobody ever wants to go through - keep them in your thoughts!

·
Registered
28,480 Posts
My prayers go out for little Max and all those that were in his corner down here. One's faith is strongest when tested and these certainly our those times.

Mike, you hug that little boy of yours extra tight from here on out you hear, in the memory of his little buddy, God knows I can't wait to get home and hug mine tonight.

God Bless all that take this news to heart.

·
Registered
820 Posts
On Eagles' Wings

You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord,
Who abide in His shadow for life,
Say to the Lord: "My refuge,
My rock in whom I trust!"

And he will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His hand.

The snare of the fowler will never capture you,
And famine will bring you no fear:
Under His wings your refuge,
His faithfulness your shield.

You need not fear the terror of the night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day;
Though thousands fall about you,
Near you it shall not come.

For to His angels He's given a command
To guard you in all of your ways;
Upon their hands they will bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Adaptation of Psalm 91

God bless this family while they morn their loss.

·
Super Moderator
28,088 Posts
My condolences to his family, and those that were around him. May God bless and keep him now.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
If I recall correctly you, your son and Max were going to go trout fishing this spring. I hope you still go and maybe consider taking an extra rod and "Dippin a Lure" in memory of little Max. I am sure Max would like this and I am sure he will be there in spirit to haul in the "Big One"
My prayers go to Max's family and to you and your son. I do not have any kids of my own, but I have lost my best friend and it is not easy. May God bless you all
Rick

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Thoughts and prayers to the family, I am sure he is in a better place without pain. Sincerely hope that you and his family finds peace.

·
Registered
28,480 Posts
Had my 5 year old cuddeld into my lab last night under a blanket as I watched the hockey game and just thought about this thread. He fell asleep within minutes and i did not move for almost 2 hours cause i did not want it to end, regardless of my arms falling asleeep...

I can imagine no greater pain is all I thought about...and took a deep count of my blessings.

To Max and his family I again give my prayers and deepest sympathies. To Mike and yours, and to all of us here with those little ones who look to us for comtfort when they are scared, I pray for us.

Mike, if there is anything I can do for that family or yours at this time, you please let me know.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts