The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 1851 Posts

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FFCC00">Let's get this party started!! </span></span>

<span style="color: #000000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Only 5 weeks till the 1st NFL pre-season game, and 6 weeks until the 1st Steelers Pre-season game.</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Lots to talk about, so let the games begin.

But the first question for 2010, as always, is,....</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Will the Steelers get' er done in 2010??</span> </span>

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Who has tickets to any games this year? Working on getting to the Patriots game, which is a Sunday Night game.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
couple years ago we had the leagues hardest schedule all the teams around us had improved everyone said we would have a sub-par year. What happened? We got number 6, so I suppose with everyone doubting us again this year we might just have to get number 7. GO STEELERS!!!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Since I may be heading out to Colorado, I'm not in the ticket market this year.

This team has the goods to get er done, it's going to come down to discipline, and coaching. If we stick to Ben throwing 50 times per game, we will be watching the playoffs without the Steelers. If we get back to running the ball like the Steelers are supposed to be doing, which helps the defense, it could be 7 Heaven. The non loss of Arians hurt the team a lot.

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
blindtiger said:
Lucky Buckethead... Lucky Buckethead!!!

After he had a couple beers she better watch out Ben's not around

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
I'm not even excited about this year. This whole Ben thing weighs on me. I'm trying to find a new team but none of them appeal to me.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moosehunter said:
I'm trying to find a new team but none of them appeal to me.
Why don't you become a Patriot's fan, so we can all have a reason to hate you!!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
They are, by far, the most annoying, obnoxious people I have ever dealt with in sports. I hate the Browns, but I have a little bit of respect for their fans. Those guys supported the team through thick, and mostly thin. Bungle fans are like locusts, and seem to show up every 15 years or so. Raven fans allow half their stadium get filled with Steeler fans. Patsy fans have seemed to shut up a lot after they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, and especially after they got spanked by the Giants in the SB, though.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
blindtiger said:
Lucky Buckethead... Lucky Buckethead!!!

Hey, I resemble.....nevermind!

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
steelerfan58 said:
Take the wig off, and that guy kinda resembles Big Ben.
If his gut got that big in the off season, we are really in trouble!!!! Oh wait, he has an extra 6 weeks to work it off!!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
John Henry said:
steelerfan58 said:
Take the wig off, and that guy kinda resembles Big Ben.
If his gut got that big in the off season, we are really in trouble!!!! Oh wait, he has an extra 6 weeks to work it off!!
He has been getting fatter and fatter.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He know's his team is worthless, and wants to hang out with guys who have a great team in a great city!!

1 - 20 of 1851 Posts