1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since none of us get locker room privleges this year
, and it isn't looking good for a hockey one either,
, here's the playoff thread.

My wish for this years SB is, strange as it may seem, Ravens vs 49ers. Defense and running game vs defense and running game. Goodell's worst nightmare. With Baltimore winning. Why, you ask? Simple. SF winning gives them 6 SBs.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
My feeling is it coming down to The Broncos and Cheeseheads. I don't see anyone in the AFC stopping Denver and the Pack is now getting healthy again.

·
Banned
139 Posts
My worst fear is a Patriots/Packers SB. Aerial assault with no defense. I'm staying true to the AFC north and pulling for the Ravens or Bengals to go all the way. I hope Seattle makes it in the NFC, they know how to play defense.

·
Banned
139 Posts
I can picture Brady and Rodgers coming out before the big game and demanding not to be touched. After all they'll say " how are we supposed to play QB when you're knocking us to the ground"?

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rodgers doesn't seem to be quite the baby that Brady is about that. That said, they both would be on Dr. Phil after one quarter of going through what Ben does every week.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I want to see JJ Watt destroy Opie Cunningham today.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Reports say Vikings QB out with an injury.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I can't say I'm sorry to see Opie and the bungles go home for the year.

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
Surely the games tomorrow have to be better than the two today. How in the world did the Steelers lose at home to Cincy? That was pathetic.

·
Premium Member
4,388 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold"> I feel bad for Minn....

They are getting it handed to them...28 has no room to run...</span>

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eyefromthesky said:
Surely the games tomorrow have to be better than the two today. How in the world did the Steelers lose at home to Cincy? That was pathetic.
Cause the Steelers didn't want it enough.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Both todays games went pretty much like I thought they would. Hope tomorrows games are better.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Ariens got sent to the hospital by ambulance? Didn't hear what for.

I guess he has the flu. Must have contracted a serious case of the avian flu from being around all those ratbirds.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts