The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a thread for the motorcyclists. I'm sure HPA has more than a few members who ride. So...; Off-road, on-road, somewhere in between? Set up to carry hunting gear? Lets see them!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My commuting and exploring bike. A 2011 Suzuki V-Strom with Givi luggage, crashbars & windshield. Enduro Guardian skid plate, Studebaker folding shift lever, Cycra handguards with custom integrated turn signals, fork brace, radiator guard, bar risers, heated grips, Terry Adcox seat with backrest, and some other odds and ends.

But what usually gets me the weird looks is when I take it hunting.

My off-road play bike is a 2011 KTM 450EXC. It has been tweaked with Blais Racing jet kit, full de-smog conversion, FMF pipe, G2 throttle tamer, KTM Powerparts handguards, Seat Concepts seat, TM Designworks chain guide, Bulletproof swingarm guard, Enduro Engineering clutch guard, full suspension work by Hygear Suspension and a few other odds and ends goodies.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Love the KTM. After my divorce I swore I was buying a 6 days edition but like all good stories start....I met a girl and she wanted a side by side more so here I sit with my can am. Maybe some day I'll squeak out the KTM too. They are definitely woods beasts.

·
Registered
835 Posts
My 12 Road Glide Ultra with full exhaust, heated grips and upgraded radio/speakers/amp. It's been around.

nova scotia

Sturgis ND (pic at Pilot Mountain)

Lake Superior almost to Thunder Bay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts