The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the obvious tense emotions between GIE and BH.....I thought we could all apply our therapeutic efforts to try and heal these deep emotional wounds.
I would like to be the first to try and bring the love back to this site by saying.....I am not sure why BH lit the fuse on GIE's tampon, but I do believe it is time he put the fire extinguisher to the hot spots, and begin the healing process..........

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Phffffft!!!!!!!!!

He'd have a better chance of shooting a 10 8 point buck with an 17/18 pointer standing beside it.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
InVenangoNow said:
I just wanna reach out to each one of them and give'm a big hug! That's how I roll!

That is extremely touching and almost brought a tear to my eye........

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
OMG I just put a peep in the microwave! You guys have to try this! They get huge!

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
No wonder Buckethead doesn't like crossbows. She can't even use a slingshot.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
GIE said:
No wonder Buckethead doesn't like crossbows. She can't even use a slingshot.

GIE said:
Ooooh look at me everybody! I posted a funny video and pretended it was Buckethead. I'm such a clever girl! I hope no one realizes this is my sad attempt to to bolster my fragile self esteem.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Buckethead said:
GIE said:
Ooooh look at me everybody! I posted a funny video and pretended it was Buckethead. I'm such a clever girl! I hope no one realizes this is my sad attempt to to bolster my fragile self esteem.
Sorry to see you still haven't shaken that horrible stutter you developed since the faceplant, STACY!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Gastric Intestinal Emergency said:
Did everyone see how clever I was! I couldn't come up with a response so I found a grammatical error!

Such a sad, sad Sally.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not feeling the love here.......

I think it is time for IVN to have them over for a romantic ...er weekend of sitting by the fire pits and trying to work this out.
Possibly a small panel of 8 or 10 other HPA certified therapist along for some group therapy....ATR, Timber, Dingo, DIYASUB, Danedad, DC, Etc...Etc.......

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Your first comment is phrased as a question and therefore should have a question mark (?) at the end. That's okay though, I understand how some elementary schools had to pass ALL students due to budgeting contraints and had no staffing for your needs.

CrackedCraniumandLeakingFluidDepositedbyGastricIntestinalEmergency said:
Gastric Intestinal Emergency said:
Did everyone see how clever I was! I couldn't come up with a response so I found a grammatical error!

Such a sad, sad Sally.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts