The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
put mine out this morning too ... can't believe I'm still writing checks, filling out applications, and stuffing them in a special pink envelope :rolleyes:
Yup! Aint it cool. Loven every minute of it.

·
Premium Member
23,842 Posts
put mine out this morning too ... can't believe I'm still writing checks, filling out applications, and stuffing them in a special pink envelope :rolleyes:
Sorta nice still maintaining a "hands on" touch still requiring using a pen as part of the process!! My Mrs & I are teaching our grandkids on how to use an abacus reducing time that their faces are glued to thinkless electronic gadgetry.

Next thing we will be doing our hunting online too....won't even need to get off the puter chair!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well, this is an interesting development....
Got a letter from the PGC today, addressed to my MY daughter...
Says the license/tags we received for her erroneously printed without all of the proper tags, a new license and full set of tags were included, along with a return envelope and a requirement to return the now-invalid license/tags we received from Aspira.
I checked and sure enough, the Aspira-sent license/tags were missing the fall turkey tag.
So chalk up yet another glitch in Aspira's system...

Can't help but wonder how many other MY are effected....
If you have MY, double-check their license/tags, and keep an eye to the mailbox... Probably worth a call to the Commission if you're missing a tag, because it appears they're voiding the Aspira-issued license and resending new ones.... wouldn't want anyone jammed up for not have a valid MY license if checked because someone messed up and didn't send the replacement...

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Well, this is an interesting development....
Got a letter from the PGC today, addressed to my MY daughter...
Says the license/tags we received for her erroneously printed without all of the proper tags, a new license and full set of tags were included, along with a return envelope and a requirement to return the now-invalid license/tags we received from Aspira.
I checked and sure enough, the Aspira-sent license/tags were missing the fall turkey tag.
So chalk up yet another glitch in Aspira's system...

Can't help but wonder how many other MY are effected....
If you have MY, double-check their license/tags, and keep an eye to the mailbox... Probably worth a call to the Commission if you're missing a tag, because it appears they're voiding the Aspira-issued license and resending new ones.... wouldn't want anyone jammed up for not have a valid MY license if checked because someone messed up and didn't send the replacement...
I got the same thing as you. The MY license didnt have the proper tags. Never noticed until i got the letter and correct tags from the PGC

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorta nice still maintaining a "hands on" touch still requiring using a pen as part of the process!! My Mrs & I are teaching our grandkids on how to use an abacus reducing time that their faces are glued to thinkless electronic gadgetry.

Next thing we will be doing our hunting online too....won't even need to get off the puter chair!!:rolleyes:
The only problem in this day n age....i almost forget how write...

·
Registered
16,959 Posts

they tried that in Texas

1 - 20 of 49 Posts