The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
We had sole possession for a minute or two. The Rags couldn't stop Ovie from tying the game in the final minute :crying: Fortunately Zajienadad(?) got his 5th goal of the night to get the OT win for NY.

Got to take care of Buffalo Saturday and hope the Pigeons + Caps beat each other up and it goes to OT... preferably a SO loss for the Caps

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I'm sort of rooting for the Pigeons.... just want an OT win and a very physical game.... >:)

Of course we need to take care of Buffalo to move into 1st place !

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Well we kept pace with the Caps but I was wishing for help from the Pens. Next 2 games are going to be tough. Need to stick with it. Peaking at the right time. Waugh!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Carter Hart .... saved the day for the boys .... out played by Buffalo other than a couple of spurts.

Oh well an ugly win is still a win

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Yeah ... just like Hart Stole the Buffalo game ... Rask stole it for Boston. I'd rather they go on an unbeaten streak in late May - June....

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Can't imagine that they'll play the remaining games since they will also have to practice for a couple of weeks to get back in "game shape".

Play offs in a month or so with the teams as they are now ?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
They've had a few "simulated" games on... IDK if it's computer, playstation or what.... but Kieth Jackson + Jonsey are "calling" them.... not the real thing .... but it's kind of entertaining....:grin2:

121 - 133 of 133 Posts