The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Welcome to the big show Lyon. So you say you are a goalie. That's nice. Better start playing like a lion or you will be lying on the couch. OK that was tough on the kid but giving up goals seconds apart is not big league play. Waugh!

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Well I guess that embarrassment against NJ was a wake up call because they destroyed the Caps tonight. Waugh!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Well I'm back after my "puter" died.... missed some great games, one stinker and a heart breaker to the Islanders the other night... hoping they forget that game and focus on the next.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Yes a good win ! A little nerve racking at the start of the 3rd till Coots put that last nail in the coffin. Glad Hart finally got a "road win" (not that the earlier season games were all on him) a boost to his confidence a little bit is good this time of year.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Almost came back... even after being outplayed by Tampa for most of the game.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Could have used that win. But we still have a ways to go. About 50/50 on the good teams and need to get better. Hart has got to come to play. We need him. Waugh!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
All kinds of puck luck/ garbage goals in that game .... LOL. Moved us up out of the Wild Card slots ... now just need to stay there or advance.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
A win is a win and having all the centers involved is a major plus. Next game is same team on the road. We need to win on the road. We need to keep stepping up and moving up. The Pens took over first place in the Metro and will be fighting it out to stay there. We need to sneak up on those teams. Waugh!

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Anytime you only touch the puck 15 times in a game and come away with a win is a good day.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Yes good win ... just need to do it in regulation not OT.

Did you see that statue of a buck leaning on a bridge railing gazing across the water ? It was shown late in the 3rd during a commercial break. I don't really pay attention but they got me with that one .... LOL.... had to look it up this morning .... https://www.columbusnavigator.com/scioto-deer/

81 - 100 of 133 Posts