The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,171 Posts
That description fits almost every radio personality on WIP and The Fanaic except for Ray Didinger. He's got too much class.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
We have one of those on the Steelers and Pens threads. Some folks have an expectation of perfection that even the 1972 Dolphins couldn't have achieved.

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
We have one of those on the Steelers and Pens threads. Some folks have an expectation of perfection that even the 1972 Dolphins couldn't have achieved.
Yep, and I vist both threads just for a chuckle!

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
And if I'm not mistaken, he's only in his 30's ? How has life already beaten you down so bad, to be so ornery when you're only in your 30's ?
Now, if he were in his 50's or better, I can see.

·
Registered
20,503 Posts
If you are talking about the person I think you are, he's the type of guy that would hit the lottery for a million dollars, then come on the Pens/Steelers threads and gripe about his taxes.

·
Registered
10,207 Posts
atr said:
Don't you hate it when someone who claims to be a fan of your team but all they do is talk trash about the team. I have a few guys at work like that.
We have a whole region of fair weather monday morning quarterbacks here in SE Pa.
I'm not sure why the NFL,NBA,MLB,or NHL hasn't yet found this untapped resource of PROFESSIONAL coaches,personnel people and scouts yet.

Plus they all have 20/20 hindsight!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts