The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 3590 Posts

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a big word in the title so Cryers fans won't figure out what us yinzers talking about.

LET'S GO PENS !!!!!!!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
OK, because he is involved with the charity to benefit the families of the guys who were killed in the Russian plane crash that killed all those hockey players. This is the kind of thing that almost makes him look human.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Danesdad said:
OK, because he is involved with the charity to benefit the families of the guys who were killed in the Russian plane crash that killed all those hockey players. This is the kind of thing that almost makes him look human.
Yeah. Almost.

Give him a few weeks. He'll do something stupid to make us remember why we all hate on him.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyways.............

It's a hockey night in............... Vancouver !!!!!!!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Strut10 said:
Danesdad said:
Yeah. Almost.

Give him a few weeks. He'll do something stupid to make us remember why we all hate on him.
if it even takes that long.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Danesdad said:
Strut10 said:
Danesdad said:
Yeah. Almost.

if it even takes that long.
Probably foolish to give him the benefit of the doubt, huh ?

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pens look strong against Calgary last nite.

Edmonton tonite should give them a 3-0-0 start to the 2011 season.

From the sounds of things, Sid and Brooksie may be back sooner than later. Hard to imagine a fully healthy Pens team.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Getting set to watch the Pens dismantle the Canucks. Anybody hear if that guy who took Cooke's head off got suspended or not? I mean, it was kind of ironic and karma-esque in a way but still, it was a cheap shot.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Pretty solid 1st period. Yet another PP goal
Too many penalties though.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Buckethead said:
Getting set to watch the Pens dismantle the Canucks. Anybody hear if that guy who took Cooke's head off got suspended or not? I mean, it was kind of ironic and karma-esque in a way but still, it was a cheap shot.
If the league were serious about ending that stuff, that is exactly what they would do. Punish someone for a cheap shot on a guy who is reputed for that himself. That shows the players that if you can't do it to Cooke of all people, you sure can't do it to Crosby.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Well the PP is back to it's old self again, being absolutely atrocious...

Man, without Malkin and Crosby this team cannot score.

P.S.-Neal can't hit the broadside of a barn.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Good job Pens, blowing another 3rd period lead. Somebody needs to remind them that hockey games are 60 mins long, not 20.

I feel sorry for Johnson though. He didn't get any help from his team tonight and then looked clueless in the SO.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
There's Trask, our own little ray of sunshine.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Three late day starts all on the road all home openers and two back to back games, I'm not surprised there was a little let down in the 3rd period.... I'm happy with getting 5 out of 6 points.

1 - 20 of 3590 Posts