The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop with the Conspiracies lol! Next I'm going to see a thread on wearing tin foil on your head so the government can't read your mind!

The real Boogie Man, is this proposal to Cheapen Our Constitution. This is not about banning assault weapons! The bigger issue is this disregard for our Constitution.

If an AWB passes, you'll see your rights be stripped one by one!

Now is the time to act and wright letters! Not waste time on conspiracy theories!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Not gonna comment about the conspiracy theories....There are plenty, like why is this about "assault weapons" when there wasn't one used at that school shooting, or 3% of ALL killings in the country from rifles...

Now IS the time to act. The Regime is using this as an excuse to pass "laws", mind you not real acts of congress, that expressly violates the Constitution.

This is just another "act" of the Regime to kill our country, and squash everything that is our rights. I thought I would have gotten used to by now....but now HE is trying to take our guns.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm sorry Sawedoff, I have to disagree in part. While I agree that we are engaged in a full frontal attack on our Constitution, I have also lost all trust of the government.

The King allowed a United States ambassador to die when he could be helped. Prior administrations attacked law abiding citizens (see Ruby Ridge). We can't trust these people any more.

They are nothing short of power mongers with a very clear goal. To achieve more power, they must eliminate that which restricts them, the United States Constitution.

I have wrote letters to all of my elected representatives, and it is very likely, that I'll be monitored by their offices.

·
Super Moderator
14,272 Posts
I agree that some of it is probably just some people too deeply into a conspiracy theory but there are parts of this one that simply don’t add up and too many things that do point to at least parts of it being fabricated and/or altered to result in a benefit for the anti-gun agenda.

I have always been an advocate of the theory that people don’t have to hide the truth if they aren’t trying to create or expand some form of deception. Having spent the past thirty-five years conducing law enforcement investigations I got pretty good at reading deception and there are parts of this one that simply are not right as being reported by our News Media. It has been nagging at me since the very first day of the reports and the more I see about it the more it STINKS.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I'm not gonna come right out and call it a stage, but I will say that the Regime will use ANYTHING to advance their agenda, and a school shooting is GRAVY to selling gun control to the masses....and to sell it as "for the children", even though what they are proposing will not make kids, nor anyone else safer.

Don't think he won't find a way to seek a 3rd term, especially if there a terrible event that he can declare marshal law, then "times are too difficult to have an election right now..." Think I'm crazy? See you in 2016.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts