The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted pic #1 last week. Checked cameras this morning and pic #2 is a different camera about 150 yards away. Hoping to come across him in archery season! Would love to see my daughter kill him under the MY program with her crossbow. Note, the buck the big one is looking at in pic #2 is no slouch either...

Attachments

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heck of a nice buck there Mike. I hope you or your daughter gets him!
Thanks! I told her today that she may have her pick of bucks...a variety of buck are passing the stands we plan to hunt out of this fall. Of course, a lot will change between now and October 5. My wife told her just to shoot a deer as we are out of hamburger, lol. I have two doe tags so I'll transfer one to her if she can get a shot on a doe.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Couple nice bucks you have there. Man that area looks so familiar to me.
Yepp, a few nice ones. Glad to finally get a picture that tells me how many points he has with certainty!

Well...if you recognize this, you've been trespassing. Been in my family for nearly 80 years and has been posted for most of that time :grin2:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Yepp, a few nice ones. Glad to finally get a picture that tells me how many points he has with certainty!

Well...if you recognize this, you've been trespassing. Been in my family for nearly 80 years and has been posted for most of that time :grin2:
LOL no i dont trespass, the back ground of the field picture looked familiar to a place i have access too. I hope you get him

1 - 18 of 18 Posts