The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 5138 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were slacking. We let those out East boys beat us to it this year.

<span style="font-size: 17pt">LET'S GO PENS!!! </span>

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
It's OK. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. And the boys out east haven't finished in first since:

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering which side would fire the first salvo.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone PM Trask and tell him this thread is up. We need his positive outlook on how the Pens will be a miserable failure this year.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Buckethead said:
Someone PM Trask and tell him this thread is up. We need his positive outlook on how the Pens will be a miserable failure this year.
Ignore....Ignore...LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Buckethead said:

Please don't......i will wear a Crosby jersey if no one does.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
We need Trask so we know how horrible things are. He gives up perspective. He need to post on here about how pathetic the agreement is for the Pens.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
I can't wait for Sid to beat up Giroux again.
HAHAHAHAHA. You mean watch the coward Crysby run away like a scared little kitty again?

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Phase47 said:
steelerfan58 said:
HAHAHAHAHA. You mean watch the coward Crysby run away like a scared little kitty again?
Link

Claude the Fraud goes down first. And do I even need to bring up the Letang/Timonen result?

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
HELLO BOYS.....Iiiiiim baaaaack!

Seriously though, the biggest X factor this shortened season will be the play of Fleury (luckily Vokoun is there to clean up if MAF falls apart again) and whether or not Martin can return to form instead of....whatever that was last year.

Offense should be ok if they have learned how to bury those golden opportunities. Staal will be missed in certain situations but hopefully Sutter is too big of a drop off. Dupuis needs to have another run like he did last season, Neal needs to step it up again and Sid and Geno need to be Sid and Geno.

IMO, Rangers are the team to beat in the East this year. Too many weapons and great goaltending. Flyers will be tough again along with the Bruins and I look for the Caps to have a resurgence.

Anything is possible. We will see where they stand after that first game against the Flyers.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Phase47 said:
steelerfan58 said:
Link

Claude the Fraud goes down first. And do I even need to bring up the Letang/Timonen result?
No, Crosby pulled him down and the zebras stepped in so Cindy wouldn't get her face rearranged by Giroux. And later in the game (incase you missed it) Giroux said, "Next shift, gloves drop." Guess who backed down?

But that's in the past anyway. This season should be a real barn burner considering the low game count.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Honestly, I don't think we will see a lot of fighting this year, since, for all practical purposes, the entire year is playoff hockey. Every game will matter. You can't afford to drop games for stupid stuff.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TraskOutdoors said:
Anything is possible. We will see where they stand after that first game against the Flyers.
I'm sure if they happen to lose this game you'll declare the season is over and they'll need to fire the coach and trade the entire team.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Buckethead said:
TraskOutdoors said:
I'm sure if they happen to lose this game you'll declare the season is over and they'll need to fire the coach and trade the entire team.

1 - 20 of 5138 Posts