The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. Sorry about being a stranger for such a long time but I don't get over here very often. I posted about some opportunities for kids with disabilities or life-threatening illnesses awhile back and several contacts came from here. I wanted to pass on a thank you to you and to let you know those same opportunities have grown to hunting and fishing trips all over the country for both kids and disabled veterans. Please pass this along to anybody who could benefit. Again, thanks and I hope you all had a happy and safe Christmas and New Year's!
Don

from Roger Davenport: The Way Outfitters are looking for disabled or terminally ill youth and veteran candidates to go on a number of our hunting and fishing trips around the country. Please contact us through our website http://www.thewayoutfitters.com

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Don...God Bless and thanks for thinking of HPA once again for these opportunites. I hope it once again leads to dream trips coming true. Don't be a stranger...and Continued Success.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hello Roger, As some of you know I am a wounded Army veteran from the Iraq War, I was blessed last October in joining the Way Outfitters on a guided hunt for myself. The trip was great and the guys were all very welcoming and the trip could not of been any better. I was blessed with taking a trophy whitetail. He scored 167 4\8. This was a great opportunity for me, and I would encourage everyone with a disability to reach out and contact THE WAY outfitter. Top notch individuals!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts