The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I got home today from taking my wife for more tests at Hershey Med. and I found something in the mailbox.

I just wanted to take this time to tell each and every one of you involved, Thank You ! You guys have no idea how much it means to my family and I. It has been a really rough year for us, but it is nice to know that there are people out there that care enough to help. Like I told Dennis, I wish there was a way to repay you guys.

I wish I could say more about you guys, but we are still in shock and I dont want to get all mushy...lol

So from Brieanna, Aiden, Laura and myself, a big Thank You and God Bless!

Walt

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Walt,

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say..What you have done here is about 10 times the thanks needed. We all have times that are a bit rougher than others, but it is usually at those times you find out who your friends are...

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Walt,

you deserve so much more, you underestimate yourself and your skills, but that in a way makes you the great person you are! Hang in there brother, and if you guys need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me. THIS is why I volunteered to become a rep, to HELP others in every chance I get. Making a new friend is just icing on the cake

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
No thanks needed Walt. Prayers are sent for you and your wonderful family that good times soon come to you. I have found many good friends on this site and you are definitely in the top.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I want to echo what Dennis has said - if there is anything that you need, please let us know!

I appreciate you, bro!

·
6,669 Posts
Walt, you have done so much for us, this is the least we could do.

Stay strong

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
It's the least we could do!

Thanks for all you've done!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts