The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from spending four days at camp doing some trout fishing in the ANF. The fishing was great!!! Anyway, on Wednesday I went to help stock the South Branch of Tionesta Creek in Warren County. Was by myself except for the dog all four days. I pull in at the meeting spot and start to put my boots on. This truck pulls in right next to me and the guy gets out and just starts talking my ear off. Turns out he's a pretty good guy and we really hit it off well. Ends up we park his truck and he just rides along wih me and the dog. We helped finish stocking the stream and then fished together for about three hours. I caught and released 33 and he kept his limit and was happy as a clam. When we parted, I realized that I never even asked his name. So whoever you were, if you read this, I had a great time fishing together and appreciate your friendship that day. Made my trip and time at camp that much better.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
Made your day and just made mine knowing there are still people in this world that are plain and simple, wanting nothing more than friendship. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Very nice. I hope you find him. Glad to know that there are still great people to enjoy life with now a days!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Great story, hopefully next year you meet yo with him agian when they stock it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
i love when things like this happen. i like to think its like "the one that got away" it keeps the memory fresh and alive and is fun to think about

1 - 9 of 9 Posts