The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take the time to thank the folks on this board that posted on the turkey hunting thread. I am 30 and not an experienced turkey hunter. The people on this gave sound advice and encouragement and it enabled me to learn and adapt and be mobile throughout the season. Yesterday on the last afternoon I connected on a 17 lb 4 inch York County Bird. Simply put I owe gratitude to a helpful landowner and this board. Thank you. Real hunters do keep trying and adapt and find ways to kill turkeys. That quote from this board rings true. Thank you. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Congrats on your hunt PSUeagle and welcome to HPA....

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
PSUeagle said:
I would like to take the time to thank the folks on this board that posted on the turkey hunting thread. I am 30 and not an experienced turkey hunter. The people on this gave sound advice and encouragement and it enabled me to learn and adapt and be mobile throughout the season. Yesterday on the last afternoon I connected on a 17 lb 4 inch York County Bird. Simply put I owe gratitude to a helpful landowner and this board. Thank you. Real hunters do keep trying and adapt and find ways to kill turkeys. That quote from this board rings true. Thank you. Thank you very much.
Your kind words make this a better place. Thanks goes to you.

Steve.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Great job man. The guys on this site have had a hand in killing my birds as well. We may bicker a little but we are all here to help.

·
Registered
436 Posts
"Welcome to the disease."

lol, that's about it too. instead of saying 'congrats' we should be saying "our condolences". you've just contracted a condition that causes sleep loss, fatigue, financial reductions, relationship strain, and never-ending frustrations. you've been bitten by the bug that got us all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts