The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debated just sending a private message to jeremiah - but i thought I would throw it out there for the public to see -
I was late on deciding just what Kill Light I wanted. I had tried other lights before, spending a fair bit of money on other lights and contraptions only to end up feeling frustrated. I read many of the reviews and posts on this site, and decided OK< lets try this again. So about a week before Christmas I decide i want to try the Boondock Predator Pack... We live in the western part of the state, and my wife commented about how helpful the folks she spoke with were. Apparently there was some concern over whether it would make it in time for the holiday due to the back order, but low and behold, there it was under the tree this year. My wife was happy. I was thrilled. I did test my lights outside, and both the 100 and the 250 outshine anything i have had before. I posted a question looking for your field reviews/tips etc that you guys have had, and there is jeremiah reaching out about the product as well. Now i wont be taking the lights afield until tomorrow evening, but the service has been awesome, and i wouldnt hesitate to reach out to jeremiah and Boondock for other products in the future.

Long story short - thank you jeremiah and Boondock outdoors... happy new year and safe, happy hunting to all......

G

·
I too have spent a lot of money at Boondock Outdoors and I have always been very satisfied with his service. I have moved away from the Kill Light 250 but the Kill Light 100 is my go to scanning light. It is very light, lasts a long time, and is very weak so as not to attract attention to myself when scanning in the more congested parts of the state.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts