The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I would love to see 49 more secession petitions go to the whithouse.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Of course since Bobo thinks we have more than 50 states he would be waiting for the other petitions before he took action.

·
Registered
377 Posts
"The White House has responded to a petition asking that Texas be allowed to break away from the country, saying the Founding Fathers who created the nation "did not provide a right to walk away from it."

Obama just doesn't get it. The politicians have been walking away from this country for years. Texas would have just continued to follow the true constitution of the United State while states like NY just spit on it. The greedy business driven government needs to stop walking away.

Last I checked, there were 8 states wanting to separate and the federal government just doesn't get why.

I think that was a childish tit for tat response from the White House. If we want to follow the 2 amendment they'll say the founding fathers didn't provide a walk away right. They did provide a 2nd amendment that says to fight for our freedoms even if it's our own government restricitng our rights.

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
At this time, sending such petitions to the whitehouse will have no more of an effect than sending them directly to Vladimir Putin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts