·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, this site is starting to work pretty easy and fast, but still testing...I will give final report little later....the name of it is postimage.org
Check it out and see if you like it. Trouble is I have 207 pics on Photobucket and don't know how to retrieve them onto this site.

upload photos

·
Registered
65 Posts
have you tried tinypic.com? I think it is part of photobucket. I just upload pics from my file on computer, copy and paste the img code for message boards and forums in my reply and just the picture shows up, no link. Only pain is you have to type a security question answer for each picture. I did not register but that may stop the security question for each picture.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honkers51, that gun is a CZ 527 in .223 Rem. I really like my 22-250 better but I use them both.

ERH, I am just getting started with this new site ...believe me I'm no expert.
I will try to write down some procedure on paper first and see if I can convey that into intelligent verbage on a post. May try tomorrow or later tonight.

BTW, I didn't shoot this buck. My nephew Nick who is the childs father arrowed him while we were archery hunting. I just took a pic with little Nicky.

images

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, gonna take a stab at it....Have to reg. on postimages.org with user name and password like all others.once your in then create a gallery, then browse for your pics. Find a pic and open it and upload it to gallery.
When you see it there in "My images", there should be a line in blue that says ..Show codes.. click on that and a screen will come up with 8 oblong blocks. Go down to the 6th block from the top. Then move to the right of that and click on the block that says ...Copy to clipboard.
Get out of postimage.org and go to your post in the hunting forum and put cursor in text and rt click and paste. That should do it.
The next pic you up load into postimage then will go in the same gallery and when your first pic shows, it will have a line in blue that says...3 images... or 5 images.. what every you have in there. Click on that line and all pics will show sepeartely. I hope I didn't confuse anyone. Believe me if a dummy like me can figure it out on my own, you guys can. Post some pics when you do. I'd like to see them. I'm going to keep t practicing so you may see a bunch of pics yet. Pete

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: test pic, with new pics

ERH did you try it yet.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Nice pictures for sure . Enjoy your retirement out in those woods . Maybe a buck from over Blue Mountain ? Oh, and knock off those coyotes as much as you can
Thanks for sharing.....Finn

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Flight 93 Memorial wall....bunch of us rode out on the Harleys. Great tribute if you have a chance to see it.

image hosting
The first pic is while they were constructing it...the second one is last year we could go right down to the wall. I'm standing between the names Todd Beamer and Mark Bingham. I think it was Mark Bingham that said..."Lets Roll" or Beamer, not sure.

pic upload

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This pic should be sent to a magazine. My nephew saw a doe acting funny near a fence behind his house. He went over and saw this fawn and took a picture of him. I think it came out great. This was two years ago.
I'm really liking this new site I found postimage.org Real easy and fast once you get used to it.

free image hosting

1 - 20 of 21 Posts