The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ten point Stealth FX4. Does anyone make a top mount quiver bracket. I also have an Excalibur and have a top Munch mount on it and it is awesome.

·
Registered
19,671 Posts
I use the Bohning Top Mount. It mounts to the scope base. May need slightly higher scope rings, depending on what you currently have. Mediums usually work.

I like the Bohning because it gets the weight towards the rear, compared to the Munch that places the weight all up front.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Arrowhead has a top mount quiver bracket that hooks to your scope rail. I had one and they work well. It is right on his homepage

http://www.arrowhead-outdoors.com/

I think I remember reading that Munch is also making brackets now for Tenpoint as well. Not sure if it is all models or not.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I used one of the Bohning on my Stealth last fall. I like it a lot. I'm actually one of the co-inventors so I'm a little partial to it.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
arrowhead said:
I used one of the Bohning on my Stealth last fall. I like it a lot. I'm actually one of the co-inventors so I'm a little partial to it.
Does it work with a Tenpoint Turbo XLT II?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
It works on anything with a weaver style rail. You can mount quivers to it or cameras. I use two of them, one off each side. One for camera and the other for the quiver.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I have the bohning top mount on my Turbo xlt2 with a camera mounted on it...works perfect...I carry my quiver on the back of my backpack...Rusty

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Honkers51 said:
I have the bohning top mount on my Turbo xlt2 with a camera mounted on it...works perfect...I carry my quiver on the back of my backpack...Rusty
Nice idea
!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
And it works awsome...the xbow has very little vibration and I have a vibration setting on my camera..so you don't get a shaking picture,when you pull the trigger,I'll post a picture tomorrow...Rusty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts