The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering pulling the trigger on a new in box, TenPoint Titan SS with the acudraw for @ $550. I've never owned a crossbow before. I just have that itch to buy a new toy and I think I want it to be a crossbow. If anyone can offer any insight as to the quality of the crossbow and the price, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
18,575 Posts
That's a great price with the Acudraw. I have hunted with 5 different TenPoint crossbows over the years. I never hesitate to recommend them to anyone. If you do have problems, TenPoint customer service is great.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I have only fired one TenPoint and it was a loaner for a deer hunt in Bucks County. Dead-on accurate and the end result was a dead deer. the only issue I have ever known them to have across the brand (can't recall the exact model) resulted in them adding the GripGuard retrofit. I knew a guy in Ohio who had one of their crossbows before the retrofit who had to have the majority of his thumb reattached when it snuck up above rail and took the full force of his string on a shot while hunting. He actually somehow hit the deer, too! He added the GripGuard and never had an issue since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts