The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is any big weight difference between these 2 crossbow bolts? I know Easton makes the bolts for Tenpoint so that might help. Both 20 inches with flat nocks...

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Ten Point Pro Elite = 425
Victory X-Bolt = 418
We use 2.1 inch Fusion Vanes. They create less drag. Which gives you more arrow speed downrange. They would weigh about 425 with 4 inch vanes.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike. I bought some Tenpoint Pro Elites the other night, tested them earlier today. They fly [censored] near perfect with my field points...awesome grouping. I wish I had the pictures to prove it. I'm also using Wasp Boss SST 100 gr broadheads. Couldn't be happier right now with them. If I find a flaw I will let you know!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Skrappy, cant go wrong with you Tenpoint[GOLD TIP] bolts with Wasp heads!!! all you need now...... is to remove your nock and install a Easton Tracer lighted nock!!!!!! or a Burt Coyote lighted nock!!!! this way you wont lose your new bolts!!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
secret said:
Skrappy, cant go wrong with you Tenpoint[GOLD TIP] bolts with Wasp heads!!! all you need now...... is to remove your nock and install a Easton Tracer lighted nock!!!!!! or a Burt Coyote lighted nock!!!! this way you wont lose your new bolts!!!!
Well I'm not going to change them if they're already flying as good as it can get. I'm tellin ya, if my broadheads shot any better, they'd be shooting BETTER than my field points. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Skrappy said:
Thanks Mike. I bought some Tenpoint Pro Elites the other night, tested them earlier today. They fly [censored] near perfect with my field points...awesome grouping. I wish I had the pictures to prove it. I'm also using Wasp Boss SST 100 gr broadheads. Couldn't be happier right now with them. If I find a flaw I will let you know!
I use those broadheads and they are the best in the business in my opinion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts