The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost bought a TenPoint Titan crossbow brand new today. If I had bought it today it would have cost me $425. I am looking online now and I see they are much higher. Was it that good of a deal?

No, I am not telling you where I saw it, since I may go buy it for my father tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
It would depend if it was the Titan HLX or the Titan TL-7. The HLX was new last year, the TL-7 has been around for a while. The HLX has the new Power Touch trigger assembly. One of the industries best triggers. The HLX can be had for $499

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
Just curious, Mike. What would a Titan HLX with the accudraw system equiped with open sights cost? I have a buddy that is looking, but does not like scopes.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
A Titan HLX with the Accu-Draw 50 package would be $669 and with the Accu-Draw package would be $769
The 2009 model I could order as a "bow only". It looks like for 2010 I have to order as a package.
The Accu-draw 50 is the rope cocker and the Accu-draw is the cranking device.
We can't order them with the open sights, but would switch the scope out for the open sights. In this case you would subtract $60 from the price quoted above.
Keep in mind that they are coming out with a few new items for 2010. There is a Wicked Ridge line of crossbows from Ten Point that will retail for $399 and $499

1 - 5 of 5 Posts