The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a big college football fan but I'm gonna watch tonight's game. Anybody else gonna watch? Temple is an 11 point underdog.

I always like to see the underdog pull off an upset and that's what I'm hoping for tonight. Let's go Owls.

BTW, Rudy was offsides.

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Notre Dame and Navy are some of the games I try an catch at least part of whenever they are on TV.
This game has been sold out for weeks, and I heard there are tickets on line for [email protected]
I'm sure there are going to be a good number of Irish supporters.
It's a great opportunity for Temple but I think 11 points is kind of stingy for this one.

It will be good for businesses in Philly and great for recruitment for Temple.
Tonights loss will knock Temple out of the top 25, but they definitely will be playing someplace over the Christmas holidays.
I will be watching this game for sure.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
II will be watching it, I watch Penn State because one of my Trooper buddies grandson is #42 Troy Reeder, starting Right linebacker for PSU and a local kid #12 Godwin is the main pass catcher for them. Always liked PSU football, now I have a reason to watch it....

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Everybody knows if you want people to read the post it has to be listed in the Universal forum, otherwise it ends up with 10 views and 0 replies.

·
Registered
39,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Birch812 said:
Everybody knows if you want people to read the post it has to be listed in the Universal forum, otherwise it ends up with 10 views and 0 replies.

Xactly.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
RonM said:
II will be watching it, I watch Penn State because one of my Trooper buddies grandson is #42 Troy Reeder, starting Right linebacker for PSU and a local kid #12 Godwin is the main pass catcher for them. Always liked PSU football, now I have a reason to watch it....
First career interception for Reeder today. He had a pretty good game overall. Heard him on the post game show. Good job with that too. Sounds like a humble kid giving a lot of credit to others.

Go Owls!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
You might know I missed the game, a buddy came by and we went out to lunch at Rock Hall, MD, along the Chesapeake Bay.

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Even thou they ended up with a L Temple played a nice game. They were in it till the very end.
kind of ironic the guy that ended it for them was a guy they could had given a scholarship to that lived right in their back yard.
Temple has a lot of seniors that will be moving on after this season, so hopefully they have a lot of potential to step in and keep this rolling.
It was nice to see Philly got behind them with the red lights and all.
I was hoping the halftime show was they were going to bring out their most famous alum Bill Touchy-Feely Cosby and stone his perverted butt on the 50 yard line.

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
jimsdad said:
I have never followed college football but my eyes have now been opened.
Actually a lot of the college games are better to watch cause you get to see kids play before they are tainted by agents and owners that only care about the win.

Losing last night may have hurt Temples psychic but they only lost 2 spots on the rating to 23, and Notre Dame moved up 1 to #8.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts