The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ted Nugent said:
“The shock and dismay and heartbreak, then just the specific gun issue, but there is a subculture, dare I say subhuman culture, infesting our government and society that would zone in on hardware and inanimate objects instead of people’s conduct and the justice systems failure,” he said.

He hammered the Obama administration for going after the constitutional right to bear arms, as he said, “The media and the government is [censored]-bent on convincing that water is dry and we should all reconsider our conclusions about the dampness of H20. These people are out of their cotton-picking minds and they scare Americans who are committed to logic, truth, and common-sense, and real solutions instead of the insanity that I witness from our government and media.

“If you were attempting to write an offensive script to a new ‘Planet of the Apes’ movie, I couldn’t come up with a dumber and [more] unbelievable insanity than our government and our media is perpetrating on the American public,” Nugent said.

Source

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Nuff said there. It's just the Marxist in chief using a crisis to advance his agenda, and putting Plugs Biden to head it....one of the key Senators from the last time they did this in charge of his "great quest", to make us safer. I'm really safe. I don't need the gov't's help. Secure soft targets. Encourage citizens to carry, making all terrorists, domestic or otherwise, look over their shoulder. End of story.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts