The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Re: Ted Nugent Speak his mind on gun control

Some people don't like Uncle Ted. Some people hate Dolly Parton. These are the same people that kick kittens and step on puppies.

·
Registered
234 Posts
" I dont like re-peat offenders, I like dead offenders" Pretty much sums it all up rite there haha

Some people dont like ted for his belifs or the things he does but a man that will stand up for every other mans rite to own guns and to hunt even tho he knows not all of them like him is a great man in my book.

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
GutDeer said:
" I dont like re-peat offenders, I like dead offenders" Pretty much sums it all up rite there haha

Some people dont like ted for his belifs or the things he does but a man that will stand up for every other mans rite to own guns and to hunt even tho he knows not all of them like him is a great man in my book.
I am not real crazy about him but I have to agree with you.

·
Premium Member
Ravin R9
6,313 Posts
May take some flack here, I like TN and what he stands for
as far as Gun control and Hunting.
Sometimes I think he sounds a little to wild to be taken seriously by the non hunting and anti gun community.
I stand by him 100%, but I'm not sure he sends the best of message.
As Hunters we like the style, but as a diplomat for the sport I think outsiders draw the conclusion sometimes by the way he comes off that we are all a little whacky.

·
Premium Member
Ravin R9
6,313 Posts
123 5/8 PY said:
Nobody can say it like Uncle Ted. He speaks the truth and liberals can't handle the truth.
You can't handle the truth

On a lighter note , can't you change your MO.
Don't Philly Potter Co.?
What if mine was don't ROB my camp in Potter Co. Locals.
It has happened. I know we jousted before and hashed it out.
Just sticks in my Craw when I see your post.
Met many of [bleeps] in Potter that weren't from Phillly.

·
Registered
813 Posts
We need more people like him to speak up and tell the country how they feel. To many of us have just come to live with the mind set of we have no control or oh well what can we do about it? Too many people just roll over and take it. Speak now or forever hold your peace!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.