The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
read he is signing with the pats. not sure what to think.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY! QUARTERBACK CONTROVERSY!

I never figured Tebow for a cheater.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
The most overrated, overhyped athlete in the history of football now has a job. Wow, I'll sleep better now.

Think he'll beat out Brady?

·
Registered
9,330 Posts
He'd make a great fullback maybe tight end.The guy has natural talent running the football.

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
Guess the Pats will be running the WILDCAT this season

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
+1. This guy is not NFL QB, RB, TE typ standout material. But, he can play several positions "well". With the right coach, and the right motivation, he could add value as a player who can be many things at different times in the same game. Belaquack could be that coach.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Everybody dislikes Belichik, but those same people wish he was their hometowns team head coach. Me included.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
25ftup said:
Everybody dislikes Belichik, but those same people wish he was their hometowns team head coach. Me included.
He won his SB's by cheating. They can keep him. If he started coaching the Steelers, I'd become a Browns fan.

·
Registered
9,330 Posts
The pats have a habit of making unknowns become great players.Like both tight ends,Moorehead and Wes Welker.Tebow has natural talent.It wouldn't surprise me to see him in another position do well.I'm still thinking fullback.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I don't know why the Pats would pick him up. Just imagine all the distraction and media coverage he'll cause.

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
Maybe they intend to play him at tight end

·
Registered
9,485 Posts
jimsdad said:
+1. This guy is not NFL QB, RB, TE typ standout material. But, he can play several positions "well". With the right coach, and the right motivation, he could add value as a player who can be many things at different times in the same game. Belaquack could be that coach.
This quote is too funny.Remember he beat Worthless in the playoffs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts