3 scores taday, 2 rushing one passing, book it

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one more to go

·
6,669 Posts
Great Person, Great QB, happy he is doing well.

TATER, is he your next Brett Favre???

·
6,669 Posts
Did anyone watch the ESPN "year of the quarterback" special about Tim Tebow??? It was fantastic

·
6,669 Posts
They are doing it for every QB drafted last year, they just started with Tim Tebow

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Why are they calling it the year of the QB? I didn't think that class was very strong last year other than Bradford?

·
6,669 Posts
I don't know, but apparently this series will last all year showing recent rookies and starters in the NFL.

"The Year of the Quarterback: The Kickoff, a one-hour show previewing ESPN’s year-long examination into the lives and careers of quarterbacks from high school to the NFL, will air Tuesday, Dec. 14, at 10 p.m. on ESPN. Written and hosted by Chris Connelly, the special will introduce the Year of the Quarterback (YQB) and its goal to provide an in-depth exploration into one of the most storied, analyzed, and discussed positions in sports."

Whatever your opinion of Tebow is, you will gain much more respect for him after watching what he does.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I've not seen the show, but being in the heart of SEC country, I have had may share of Tim Tebow. Its great to see that there are some professional athletes out there that kids can look up to as positive role models.

I've always had lots of respect for him as a person and a player. I just never cared for Florida.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
If he gets good coaching, and learns to be a QB at the NFL level, he'll have a nice career. But he can't be running the Wildcat forever. He seems to be a good guy in any case.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts