The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tornados all over around me glad I'm not in stand. Sirens going and all. Hope everyone takes some cover. Also thanks guys

·
Registered
43 Posts
All safe and no damage. I did end going for a walk with my brother after it all calmed down. It's his 1st year archery hunting and has a cross bow. We didn't make it half way around our loop and there stands a really nice 8. He got ready and just as he went to shoot he dropped down over the hill. Oh well that's hunting and alot of season left.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well I spent a good part of the day scouting more of the area I hunt in ny state and found some very fresh sign. Got the climber set up and ready for the day tomorrow. Good luck to everyone on team 3 and hope to see some deer showing up on here. Within the next 2 weeks I'll be out in pa for one of my does.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I usually don't go out much in the early season, but with the weather cooling off a bit, and the wife and kid heading out of town, I think I'll plan to sit behind the house after work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get some points up for us.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
This blind squirrel found a nut yesterday morning in 3C. 8-point with a 12" inside spread. I forget how the scoring is added up, so I'll let y'all figure that out. I still have a few more days of my rutcation and two doe tags for up here, so hopefully there'll be more points to come.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts