The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a TC flintlock at a garage sale this morning. The stock is cracked really bad. Does anyone make replacements?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
fellow by the name of bob1965 I believe put a new stock on his and from the pics looked awsome ........bob you out there

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
About 5 yrs ago, my grandson had his T-C Hawken flintlock fall out of the scabbard while he was riding the four wheeler. I called T-C and they would not replace it free. I think a replacemebnt stock was around $160 or so. In years past, I bought 5 complete T-C rifle kits and finished them out. This is a fun thing for me. It took about 4 months to get the stock, and about 2 months to finish it. The inletting was close, but I had to whittle a lot of it and glass others. Several coats of spray polyurethane completed the project. It finished out very nicely, and continues to be a fine shooter. I recommend this for any one who likes to tinker with guns.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Look on ebay, they have parted out thompson's on there all the time. Anything you can imagine, I don't think they allow you to sell the whole gun so there is always tons of them being parted out.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Send the entire gun back to T/C and they will replace the stock, and clean and re install the origional parts at NO COST TO YOU. You only have to pay shipping to them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
nessmuk said:
Send the entire gun back to T/C and they will replace the stock, and clean and re install the origional parts at NO COST TO YOU. You only have to pay shipping to them.
They will not replace the stock if it looks like intentional abuse!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts