The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Good gun I still have one. I shoot xtp 180 grain 44 mag bullet green harvester cup and 100 grain of 777 out of her and it does really well for me

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I like mine but haven't shot it that much. I shoot 295 g powerbelts with 100 g of 2f goex. It did the job on the doe I shot a few years ago.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
2 50 gr Triple 7 pellets and 240 gr XTP T/C mag sabot, and it touches holes at 100 yard off the bench. I have got 11 deer with it.
I swab it between shots also.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have one and it is very very accurate with 2 777 pellets and the Hornady sabots......My 2 complaints are how tedious it is to take apart and clean and its rather ugly IMO ....I'm thinking of retiring it and getting a CVA Accura MR

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have 2 Black Diamonds. Both are XRs, one is a 50 and the other a Super 45. Fantastic rifles. Accurate and reliable, but like all striker fired inlines the can be dirty girls. To minimize this, dump the 209 module and the flame thrower nipples and use single ports. I use Ampco #11s. Breech fouling is 1/3 what I got with the Flamethrowers and I get an additional 100 fps velocity. That's chrono'd

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Picked one up for cheap about 13 yrs ago as my first inline. 50 cal, camo stock. Wears a nikon 2-7. Shoots 3 holes just about all touching at 50yds. Close to that at 100 if I do my part from a bench. 250gr powerbelts over 3 x 50gr pellets. Shoots nearly identical w 2 x 50gr pellets. Prefer to carry and shoot it over my vortek strikerfire actually. Vortek is easier to clean tho...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts