The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting for your Day 3 post,(a little late today) Hope the ***** is dragging the big one out.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Thanks guys. I checked in earlier and there was no Day 3 thread so I didn't post. It was a beautiful day in 1B (almost too nice). No hunters spotted, no bears spotted, and no shots heard. :sad: I can't make it out tomorrow so my bear season is over. It was an awesome season, though. Got to meet another great HPA member, hunt the best PA bear woods I've ever set foot in, and saw a beautiful bear that will live in (and haunt) my dreams forever. Good Lord willing I'll get back up that way to do some post season scouting and maybe seal the deal next year. Another HUGE shout out to RegularJoe for his selfless invitation that ended up far exceeding my expectations. Regardless of what the news says there's still good people in the world. Thanks again, fellows. The HPA community rocks!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Wait a minute!!! Hold the phone lines!!! I just found out the WMU that I'm hunting in opens bear season back up with the first week of deer season. :hotbounce2: The fat lady ain't singing yet!!!! TBrom is a happy camper tonight!!!!!
Not fair, you get a birthday present for 7 more days.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Wait a minute!!! Hold the phone lines!!! I just found out the WMU that I'm hunting in opens bear season back up with the first week of deer season. :hotbounce2: The fat lady ain't singing yet!!!! TBrom is a happy camper tonight!!!!!
Yep TB...that's what im banking on too in 3B!! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts