The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
My dad uses a Yellow Jacket for field points. Any bag style works pretty good for FP's.

For broadheads, I'm in the market for a new target, and Blob Targets are high on my list. Pricey, but most broadhead capable targets are equally pricey.

Only complaint I've read about the Blob is that arrows can be tough to pull for a bit till you shoot it up a bit.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I have a Big Shot Ballistic 450X bag for target crossbolts and a Black hole that has 2 sides for broad heads and 2 for target.

·
Super Moderator
12,513 Posts
I have a Rinehart 18-1 target I use for broad heads only...have had it for years. For target points I buy from Third Hand target covers and fill them with old clothes. I have left one third hand target outside uncovered for three years now and it is still working fine.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Third Hand Archery sells target faces. Build a 2x12 frame, put the faces on, stuff with rags. It will stop all arrows with no problems. we use them at our club & the faces last a year or more with a lot of shooters.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I use the Rinehart 18-1 for vertical/crossbow, both with field points and broadheads. It's still going after many years and many shots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts