The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

If you are tired of having to settle for hunting/outdoor clothing that is too short, too small, no selection in your size, poor quality of clothing that do offer your size than I would like to hear from you. In response to this lack of selection in the current outdoor market I am going to be designing a line of hunting/outdoor clothing with the Tall outdoorsman in mind. What I am asking from you is to tell me what specific problems you have with the clothing you currently own.

Thank you for your input!

·
Registered
12,137 Posts
Sleeves, don't forget that sleeves are always too short sometimes even in what is supposed to be tall clothing shirts and coats.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Length of jackets insufficient, both in sleeves and midsection. Same with shirts. And longer pants (36" and 38" inseams) without going up waste sizes into the high 40's and 50's. Also longer thermal underwear (both shirts and pants).

·
Registered
99 Posts
Taller in the torso and sleeves. and doesn't shrink after the first wash. If you are looking for examples, Carhart, makes things the proper size and it doesn't shrink.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Jackets and shirts that are long enough to cover the belt line are impossible to find. Also pants long enough to cover boots to the bottom so when sitting the tops of boots aren't exposed.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'm 6'4 and about 210 so I guess that can be considered tallish. my issue is I usually have to go up into an XL size to fit the arm length and inseam correctly but the clothes are a little bulky through the belly or waist/thighs.
I have found that clothing lines that offer large/tall or xl/tall have the correct proportions I need. It is more form fitting for the body but fits well with the added length in the arms and legs.
I have

1 - 9 of 9 Posts