The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
OK I will just toss a 1 pound can of BP in and take what floats to the top!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Unfortunatly! I was 1 of the 5000 + people who had a glitch license!And didnt know till doe license was sent in! The people at walmart called the game commission, i was assured she would call county comissioner or they would contact me for the correct number! a week later, LICENSE BACK DUE TO NON MATCHING CID # !!! Now it looks like i wont get a doe tag where i wanted! Brothers area! SOLD OUT!!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I'm thinking we concentrate across the road, camp michaux/that big ridge area. there's probably at least 3 drives over there.

WADMAN said:
[But you were the only one to see the deer on that drive! You know where they hide now. You gotta go back in there!!!
LOL yeah all 3 of them. Pretty sad all that cover we pushed, all that mountain and we got 3 deer moving in that drive, then 3 or 4 in that last drive. I'm thinking we need to find some places that have some deer! lol

Originally Posted By: wampireDibs on being a poster on the streambed drive!

Is ol' "MUAB" gonna join us this year!?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Upstream on Toms Run looked pretty good with a fresh snow a few days after our hunt. Deer feeding out under the oak pawing around. Couldn't catch up to them. Took them up past the shelters and back over the ridge around the fence. Pretty spooky critters along the AT!!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
TPlank said:
You'll trip on your way in and blow yourself up.

Todd you know me wayyyy too well!!!! Are you going to Dixons Sat.? Is Bill and his wife there?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
My wife got one here in 5B 4 weeks ago with the Dodge Grand Caravan! One tag down---LOL

·
Registered
11,143 Posts
Bunky said:
TPlank said:
You'll trip on your way in and blow yourself up.

Todd you know me wayyyy too well!!!! Are you going to Dixons Sat.? Is Bill and his wife there?
I would imagine Bill will be there. Have not talked to him since turkey season.

I have other plans for Saturday.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts