The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now my AR-15 and extra clips and ammo are just setting on a shelf. I'd kind of like to find a rack for it to hang on a specific wall vertically. Something that I can grab it and go. I'm guessing they make such a thing, but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone have a link?

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wall I want to put it on is inside of a closet and is only about 15-18" wide. So the gun will need to be mounted vertically. So far, I still haven't found anything that fits the bill.

·
Registered
180 Posts
You might want to check out Bullshooter Sighting in Systems. They sell many types of gun and bow racks. I don't own one, but I was looking at on for my crossbow. I thought they looked well made.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Looking for something that locks? Or just something to hold it.

http://www.shotlock.com locks.

If you want something just to hold it, use a donor magazine, or chop a chunk of 2x4 to the size of a magazine, then just screw it in to the wall and hang the gun by the mags ell. If you want to mount it flat against the wall, and still have quick access, you could go to the hardware store, buy a $10 hinge, mount the hinge to the wall, and screw your wood magwell block or magazine to the hinge. You can fold the hinge out, hang the gun, then swing the hinge in. Retrieval would be quick.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm, good ideas! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts