The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
No thank you on the cuddybacks.Probably all different now but I gave them a try some years ago and never again.I have been looking at the tactacams and spypoints.If I can find the tactacams in a couple months I will be getting a couple.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No thank you on the cuddybacks.Probably all different now but I gave them a try some years ago and never again.I have been looking at the tactacams and spypoints.If I can find the tactacams in a couple months I will be getting a couple.
I got my Tactacam at Walmart.com I don't have any experience with the Cuddybacks, just saw some people that were using them.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I’ve bought the gen 1 and x. Both worked fine but the gen 1 had much better attenaes.
From what I’ve seen most issues are user error. They are not the most user friendly to set up and fix issues.
As for customer service there is a thread on AT with a lot of quick fixes. Almost remember these flew off the shelves so there is a huge amount of them out there with a lot of first time cell cam users. To expect someone to answer and fix immediately isn’t feasible. If you want that go with reconyx and spend 5 times the cost for the customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts