The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an ideally thin liner type glove. 90% of the time I keep my hands in my coat pocket and I'm generally ok. For that 10% I want something warm. I used to do very well with damart glove liners way back when. Have not found anything that is warm that is thin and more importantly..Sticky. when I grab a gun even those ones with trippy dots slide around. It's like having Crisco on your hands. Any ideas out there?...for this i would prob pay a premium for them...a lifetime purchase item up to $75 or so....meaning I should only have to buy once and be set.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I debating between the KUIU or the Glacier glove. Look into those if you haven't all ready. Might be what you are looking for.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
FYI - when I read your post I went online to look up Morris feel gloves. I wasn't sure if they still made them. Well it appears they don't, but they had a pair that were new old stock on eBay for $150.00 ! These were a great thin glove and I'm sure many of you remember them. I think they were made in TN and sold for 10 -15 dollars. I used to buy a pair every year or two whether I needed them or not. As a consequence I still have several pair that are new or next to new.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a pair of under armour gloves and a cheap pair of primos gloves that I use for most hunting situations. I really like glommits for cold weather gun hunting, but I lost one so I've been using that one plus one of the under armour/primos. They aren't all that warm but for 10% of the time and walking around they're perfect. Kinda cut down on sweat while also protecting your hands from the air. If they get wet or sweated though it's game over.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts